DADAFAB

Sunday 1 November 2015

Travel: AirBnB Milan Italy

I can consider myself as a well-travelled person and when it comes to planning overseas trip or vacation, aside from the flight bookings, searching for the best hotel will be on top of my priorities. I have always been using Agoda.com in search for the best hotel deals around the world and with my accumulated Agoda points, I do really use it for advantage to offset for my future hotel booking purchases. Recently, I came across various marketing and video ads regarding Airbnb. I was not really interested on it though but during my trip to Milan Italy, I had the first chance to experience staying on this accommodation via https://www.airbnb.com.sg/

The concept is basically renting a unique place to stay from local hosts in 190+ countries. How it works? Well basically hosts & guests get to know each other through detailed profiles, presonal reviews, and confirmed verifications. Then Airbnb verifies personal profiles, maintains smart messaging system so hosts and guests can talk with confidence, and collects and transfers payments securely. Then using world-class customer support team is ready to help you round the clock, anywhere in the world.









No comments:

Post a Comment