DADAFAB

Saturday 18 April 2015

INSTAGRAM FEBRUARY 2015

Bitten by the travel bug- that's what happened to my February 2015 experience. I had my early summer escapade in the paradise island of Krabi Thailand and ended my month in my dream destination- South Korea! In between these travels, I also had stay cation in Westin Hotel Singapore and of course my never ending food blogging excuse to eat everything without guilt all for the love to my food blog! 

I hope you'll enjoy these more than 120 photo diaries from Korean sceneries, Asian pristine beaches, Jisan snow boarding shots and more happy memories for my February Instagram posts. This coming week I will be in Europe for 12 day-tour to six European countries included in Schengen visa countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland & Netherlands). So stay tune and follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/darylm15 or you can also hype me in my Look book account http://lookbook.nu/darylmfabregas

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
-Saint Augustine-
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment