DADAFAB

Saturday 14 March 2015

Travel: W Hotel Sentosa Singapore

A big W symbol signifying the big welcome to this much talk about hotel nestled in the luxurious Sentosa Cove neighborlurhood, W Hotel made its huge wave in Asia's hotel industry. I've been seeing this hotel chain for quite sometime now and it started when I was browsing via Agoda.com and was amazed on how beautiful was the W Hotel in Bali Indonesia.

Well, got lucky again to celebrate my pre-birthday in W Hotel early this year. I'm quite lucky how many friends I have that do love staycations. Wanna see what's really W Hotel looks like from the inside? Then you better scroll down as I got you quite good photos for this blog post.

We started our staycation on a high. You will definitely love W Singapore's summer pool parties, WOO Bar and glamorous room interiors. Their massive swimming pool was insane, their gym is open 24 hours and their award winning SKIRT Restaurant known for steak menu offers. 














































No comments:

Post a Comment