DADAFAB

Saturday 7 February 2015

Travel: Krabi Preview 2015

I'm currently having the most stress free night of my life this year! Yeah, I'm on vacation mode now and my first day here in Krabi Thailand was awesome so far. I'm staying now at Ibis Hotel here in Ao Nang Krabi and before I go to sleep, just can't help but share this photos using Hero 4 GoPro and my ever reliable iPhone 5S. Tomorrow I will be on a full day tour to 4 Islands of this paradise and I'm pretty sure my upcoming blog post of this travel will be worth your time reading. Enjoy!

Sunset at Krabi Island Beach.


Hotel Room View using Hero 4 GoPro.

Arrival at Krabi Airport facing this public bus waiting for commuters.

Pad Thai & Mango Shake perfect combo meal.

Where sand & sky meet.

No filter need for such picturesque scenery.

My best and favourite shot so far. What you think?

Beach just heals anything.

Sinful slice of cake & Thai Iced Milk Tea at Coffee Klatsch.

Sunset view like this is just PRICELESS!

Chicken Wrap for dinner (50 Baht only)

Extra Serve local beer - Chang Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment