DADAFAB

Tuesday 28 October 2014

INSTAGRAM SEPTEMBER 2014

Wake me up when September ends! Welcome to my visual diary for the awesome month of September! There were lots of new discoveries and blog worthy food & fashion entries I have accomplished in this month. I also had a weekender short trip to Manila where I almost tried & completely experienced the best of food trip and night life in Manila. 

I also had several staycations in Singapore at Marina Bay Sands & Hard Rock Hotel Singapore including a day experience again at Universal Studios Singapore. What more can be awesome to experience all of these with my dearest friends here in Singpore and some shopping wishlist goal met! Here's my Instagram visual diary for September 2014.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment