DADAFAB

Friday 1 February 2013

24th Birthday Celebration!

January 13 is one of my most celebrated day of the year. Born in January 13, 1989 I just turned 24 couple of weeks ago. I had so much thoughts & ideas of how I can make this celebration simple yet memorable. From renting a yatch down to some fancy restaurant I know, I ended it up in my humble house where I'm staying since I moved in Singapore back in 2011.

One of the best-event-organizer I ever met is my awesome housemate/ best friend Jizelle (check her blog too) and she came up with the theme of color-candy-b-day dinner celebration. There were too much colors that made this special day one of a kind & simply amazing.

So here are some of the memorable photos of how I celebrated this once in a lifetime event.

My 24th Birthday Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Color Candy inspired birthday dinner.
Creamy Strawberry Fruit Salad by Mama Telma.
TCC Birthday Cheesecake from Jitz & Jeanna.
A night of sugar rush.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake by Plain Vanilla.
Double Chocolate Cake from Cherry & Lucky.
Customized birthday glasses even made the night colorful.
Dinner table set-up.
with JJ.
There you go, a happy ME!
with Mama Telma.
with Jeanna.
with my ever loving housemates.
4EVER (Tracy, Jizelle, Daphne, Me)
Checkswag!
with Cherry.



with Tracy

#ootd (outfit of the day)



Techno-kiddos.

with Kuya TJ


Birthday Salubong at Pastamania

Add caption

Red Happy Feet.

So thankful for Jizelle & Jeanna for the surprise.



Tears of Joy


Pasta Overload.



Next post will be my adventure in Pulau Ubin Singapore as I continue to invest on experiences for traveling and making a fresh start for 2013. Continue to stay positive and inspired everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment