DADAFAB

Monday 31 December 2012

2013 New Year Blog



Today is the first page of a 365 page book. So I know all of us want to WRITE A GOOD ONE for 2013. The year 2012 was a roller coaster ride for me and I ended  with a challenge yet fulfilled & blessed.

Dahil buhay OFW as usual, I celebrated my New Year's Eve with my loved ones (pinoy housemates & friends) here in Singapore. So I will be sharing some photos on how I ended 2012 & welcomed 2013!





Happy New Year 12:00 #iphone5

Skype Session with my family. Priceless!
A Secret Affair movie trip before sleep.
Surprised Look from us! LOL
Asahi Draft Beer for a toast.
Pasta, Salad & Seafoods for NYE Dinner.

2013 Year of the Snake!
Welcoming New Year shining bright like a Diamond. Haha!
Cheers to a New Year ahead.


Keep on reading & supporting my humble blog post. This 2013, I will be posting more fashion related contents and exciting travel diaries.  Also for Faith category, Im gonna share more inspirational quotes & true-to-life stories to inspire us all. Kudos to 2013! Good vibes everyone =)









No comments:

Post a Comment